There are parodists and parodies all over the web. You just need to know where to look.
Rex Is the Word...
The Black Knight Always Triumphs!
So Many Parodies, So Little Time...
- The Funny Music Project - a team of
top parody writers who collaborate on bi-monthly parody CDs. The site also has a Sideshow where parodists not on the FUMP team post their work.
- AmIRight - Parodies, misheard lyrics,
messageboard -- if it's funny and it's music, it's on AmIRight. Many of my parodies are posted there, and you can rate them.
- SPAFF.COM - living proof that at least
one person in Utah has a great sense of humor.
- The Great Luke Ski - parodist, comedian, filker,
blogger, podcaster, and overall purveyor of such great entertainment that "great" is in his name.
- Power Salad - a two person salad: lyricist Craig Marks
and performer Chris Mezzolesta. Just be careful when they invoke the ghost of Charlie Callas.
- The Arrogant Worms - They are neither arrogant
nor worms. But they are a lot of fun.
- Carla Ulbrich - She's disappointed that she didn't get
the copyright on the f-word, but has managed to drown her sorrow in funny songs.
- Insane Ian - Like video games? Like funny songs?
Like geek humor? You'll love Insane Ian.
- Devo Spice - The red-headed stepson of... well, you'll just
have to go to his website to find out.
- Paul and Storm - co-founders of w00tstock. "Their music
tends to make people laugh and feel good, and Paul and Storm believe that this makes their pursuit noble, right and just."
- The Dr. Demento Show - the source for
funny music since 1970.
- Weird Al Yankovic - who knew that
the kid recording with his accordian in the men's room at Cal Poly would become the biggest name in parody?
- The Bob Rivers Show / Twisted Tunes -
prolific producer of parodies.
- The Musical Depreciation Society -
a new 3-hour show each week!
- If you know the name of the artist or song you want to hear, you may be able to find it on
All parody lyrics on this site copyright © Rex Ungericht. All rights reserved. Contact Rex by sending email to Parodyman@parodyman.com